Release notes February 2018
New in Pinker V1.3 February 2018
- Pinker speaks English, español, deutsch, and Nederlands.
- Pinker is case sensitive and also supports wildcards.
- Pinker displays snippets, i.e. shows the text around the locations of matched keywords.
- Pinker indexes Outlook .pst files and can show previews of Outlook emails.
- When building up your topics, you can copy, cut, and paste individual topics as well as entire topic branches.
- Pinker distinguishes between your own topics and topics that might be defined by your organisation.
- You can define filters for additional file types.
- For the technically minded, Pinker does not apply English language stemming anymore:
- Users have more direct control via case sensitivity and wildcards
- Pinker works better with multi-language corpora